View Single Post
Old 2009-10-27, 21:05   Link #2265
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by motaku96 View Post
Thanks for the narrative and links LVD. I wouldn't know what's happening if it wasn't for you.
Eh, I don't know what's happening most of the time either. It's.... educated guessing! But Yukarin rapping as Vita is still the best omake thing ever regardless of if you know what she's saying or not.

Okay, kind of re-listened to Lyrical Memorial, but I'm kind of tired.

1) Er, I think it was "What was Arf before she became a familiar?"
- Stray/lost wolf. Mittan didn't know this either, thinking she was just a normal wolf. It's actually a pretty touching scene from the Sound Stage or my Arf love bias is shining here.

2) In s1, Arf was big. Now, what form does she take?
- PUPPY FORM.

3) Name all the characters Nacchan voiced in StrikerS.
- Arf, Lutecia, Auris, er, she didn't remember the name of which Number she did. Maybe she would if she were given a speaking role in SSX. HI SETTE.

4) Totally lost on this one. Something about after-recording, Mizuki Nana, and scripts? I think someone commented "How is this a quiz? lololol" Sounds Lyrical Party related. /shrug

5) So, basically Arf in ep 10 of s1 would be Arf's most epic line(s) for Nacchan.

OKAY LIKE ANYONE REALLY CARES ABOUT THIS

Rumour of Mizuki Nana's 21st single [her 20th just came out.... today] coming out Jan 13. The "confirmed" songs?

1) Nanoha Movie theme song
2) Nanoha Movie insert song
3) 十字架のスプレッド/Juujika no Spread - Arcade game “Shining Force Cross” theme. Announced a few weeks back, but no news on where it'd appear.

If this doesn't get Nana a #1 Oricon weekly single, I don't know what will. Nanoha movie + Elements Garden + it's near her birthday, so the wota will definitely try to get it at least #1 on the daily rankings.... Ugh, you know, I don't care. I just want this to be better than Mugen. Total let down for me. >_>;

PS - Nana-sama is also going to be a digital supporter of Kohaku. So starting November, she's gunna write... stuff and remind us every day. Hopefully, this leads up to her performing on it one year because IF SHOKOTAN CAN GET ON THE BLOODY THINGkgbabgkgbkg damn cat eaters.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote