View Single Post
Old 2007-11-26, 22:17   Link #117
Undertaker

Just to add something that Slayerx and Sazelyt have already pointed out and provide more cases for the agument.

Ace is a Logia, Whitebeard is not, at least base from what we know so far WB uses Guan-dao, a pole-based weapon in Asia. According to Phenomenol's reasoning WB shouldn't be able to touch nor hurt Ace. Which in turn will make Ace stronger than WB.

This in turn go against Phenomenol's claim that subordinate can't be stronger than the leader.

However, WB currently hold the title of the 'World's Strongest/Most Powerful Man' [depend on where you get your translation.] Which means that WB must be stronger than Ace. In this case, it follow Phenomenol's logic that leader is stonger than subordinates, but than, how do you explain Ace, being a Logia, can be weaker than WB, who as far as we know is not even a DF user?

Let's not even mention Smoker, god know how many people have higher rank than him, which in turn can took over his command as they see fit. Garp for one can order Smoker around and he's not a logia, he's not even a DF user. The manga even implies that Akakiji could used to be under Garp's command before he became Admiral, and we still not sure if other two Admiral are even DF users or not. Not to mention so far there is absolutly no indication that Sengoku, the overall leader/commander of the Marine is a DF user as well.

Face it Phenomenol, your reasonings are simply too flawed. You lack any concrete evidence and facts to back it up which make them baseless assumption. Not to mention that they keep contradicting themselves and the more you try to argue the worst the contradition gets.

Just read your reply to my post, all I have to say is WOW!!! [in a sacastic way if you can't figure it out]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post

Sorry, Luffy ain't Shichibukai level, He can't beat Crocodile (a Logia) head up, and if you wanna give Luffy situations stating things like "oh he will have bloody knuckles like before" I can easily say Croco can fight Luffy in the desert and Kill luffy easily. Or how about Crocodlie DRAIN Luffy to death!!!!
You cosider the bloody knuckles as a situational adavantage and compare it to the desert???!!!!!!

I'm sorry, this is just way too funny, ANYONE CAN HAVE A BLOODY KNUCKLES, all they need is to cut themselves up a little and there they are. The desert is unquestionably a situaitonal adavantage for Croc, he picked Alabasta to take over simply for the reason that it is a desert country, just by fighting there made Croc stonger, on the other hand, by fighting him elsewhere will weaken Croc by defult.

Now unless everywhere in the WORLD IS DESERT, a pair of bloody knuckles isn't the situational adavantage as you stated, they are not even comparable to the desert. Croc can easily get a pair of bloody knuckles too if he so choose, it is not an advantage if both compatitor can acquire it.

As for my reasoning on Croc/BW and Moria/Zombies, keep in mind they are BASED ON YOUR REASONINGS. It shows how easily you own reasoning can be turned against you, with you not able to reason back....

Last edited by Undertaker; 2007-11-26 at 22:55.