View Single Post
Old 2013-07-07, 21:55   Link #37
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbone View Post
Perhaps it's just me, but does anyone else feels that the set up for this arc is a tad bit convenient? Yuuto who lost himself upon seeing holy sword on Issei's childhood picture, two mysterious girls in robe who are apparently have something to do with it, and the re-appearance of the white haired priest with holy sword in his hand. It's hard for me to suspend my disbelief or brushed all of them as mere coincidences.

Another thing that left me cringed a lot is the way Rias behaves. I respected her a lot in the first season as a smart, mature, and dignified woman. Yet here, the way she easily strip herself and even sleeps in nothing but her birthday suit with a guy (and i'm sure it's not intended for comedic effect), totally obliterates my respect for her.
Rias is still smart, mature, and dignified woman. You notice that she didn't shown a hint of embarrassment when she did those act showing she has the resolution of what a dignified woman is. Especially during the last minutes of the episode, she is the King and thus the leader, she was aware of what happened to Kiba's behavior and tried to knock him out of it.

As for the top part of the your post, can't really answer to that. Its kind of hard for me to explain it without spoiling, it stem from my time in Economics where it is built in me to answer any question completely with no plot holes so sorry about that.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote