View Single Post
Old 2010-04-12, 20:44   Link #1005
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socke View Post
Finally someone who actually agree with me, sort of.

Actually I didn't hate the show that much. Most of my hatred goes to its fans. They are no better than those Narutards and Bleach-tards anyway. They just couldn't stop yelling how better OP than Naruto and Bleach despite still the same thing anyway, shounen cash cows.

Yes the anime and manga industries cannot survive if any of these shows didn't exist but the problem is those OP fans, mostly who are ex-fans of Naruto and Bleach treating the newer fans of those shows some sort of pariah and act like snobs.
Well I'm also one of those snobs that puts OP a notch above Naruo and Bleach...Why? Well I think it's pretty simple...Unlike the other two OP has never obtusely made it's core fanbase (intensely) hate the show...I'm a Naruto fan who has despised that show at times (Although it finally good again)...I am a Bleach fan who currently despises that show..I've never felt anything close to that for OP and that's probably because of the overall integrity the show keeps at hand, even with filler-arcs...Yeah I'll complain about an arc being too long here or there, but for the most part I've never been made physically ill like I have for the other 2 shows...I mean being a Naruto and Bleach fan is a chore, being a OP fan in-comparison is just easy-street...

Additionally those who don't like OP's wonderful artistic slant, are the type I find that would eat Ranch Doritos at buffet filled with Top Chef h'orderves...Hey I like Doritos too...They're safe and you know exactly what type of flavor you're gonna get per munch, but dammit if I'm proud that's all I tried when there's so much more out there to be nibbled...

LOL @ dude who just put Bonclay pic up as if that represents the entire show...I'm sure I can find a fugged Kyuubbi pic or pathetic Ichigo mask if i tried hard enuff..Oh wait a minute those two things are pretty easy to find...