Old 2011-02-11, 23:36   Link #8083
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
Well, my first time visiting here ^^;
I've got a question. I've heard that, if a guy texts you while he's playing video games (especially CoD), then he really likes talking to you, or something? i'm curious, cause I've got a guy friend, I don't know that I'm interested in him or that I'm not, but on weekends we generally talk for about five hours at least one night, sometimes two, and one night I was texting him and he said he was sorry for the slow replies, he was playing CoD, and I asked if he wanted me to go then, and he said no not at all but not to expect quick replies. He seems, in general, like he may potentially be interested...or at least exploring the idea.
I thought up til today that it was probably just friendship, but now I'm wondering if my mother (the one who's been saying, since she knows about all this, that it looks like he may be interested) might be on to something.
I'm not asking if he likes me or anything like that, just wondering if it's anything significant (texting me while playing it)...wow, I cannot articulate this well, sorry >.<"
Quite honestly, I've never heard of such a thing. So I don't really think that single fact alone is enough to tell if he's interested in you or not. Still, the fact that you two can talk for hours is a very good sign, so I'd say that if there's any interest there on his side, it's certainly a promising start, at least.