View Single Post
Old 2007-03-08, 19:44   Link #11
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsBlue View Post
also what i meant that it is strange to use the word former Shichibukai, because i don't think the the shichibukai is a job that u could quit when u feel like it .. i doubt that the marines will let any shichbukai leave ... i think the marines or WG will kill any shichbukai that try to leave them or place really a huge bounty on him ...
Well ofcourse the marines wouldn't LET them leave, but what exactly are they gonna do about it. The shichibukai are some of the strongest pirates in the world of one piece there are only, atmost, a handful who equal or surpass their strength. Stopping them is not gonna be an easy task, it's a lot easier said then done.

The most the marines can really do is deal with them like any other high profile pirate; Re-activate their bounty, increase it accordingly and just start sending marines after them, probably a vice admril... really, it's not hard to believe that a shichibukai would quit and then the marines finding themselves having incredible amount of traouble catching/killing him... especially if the pirate prepares ahead and foms a strong new crew before quiting

i mean, it's not like the shichibukai would have to go to world gov't headquaters and hand in an offical resignignation and give them a 2 weeks notice, infront of the 3 admirals

really, the only reason it seems to me that it would be an active shichibukai and not a former member is that i recall it being said that Oda wants one piece to be 1000 chapters long, but at the pace he's going he's probably gonna be looking at way more than that, so he needs to starting killing off villians quick because there's just plain too many of them left