View Single Post
Old 2007-10-29, 23:09   Link #33
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMSAWRSMSZ006Z
Tallgeese III is the best out of the 3 of course. I think most of you guys are severely underrating Tallgeese and Milliardo. Please address him by his real name, lols.

Remember the original Tallgeese was more than a match for the Wing Gundam. Even Heero had a hard time beating him with both the Wing Gundam and Heavyarms.

The Tallgeese has speed and tons of it. Though its true, naming a ton of Gundams and their respective pilots who can defeat Tallgeese III is easy enough.

What's harder to find is a pilot and suit combination that can match Tallgeese III and Milliardo.

Personally, I think Char Aznable and Hyaku SHiki are a perfect match for them. Both have speed and the right amount of power. That would be a good fight.
The Heavyarms has more than obvious reasons for not being a match.

A.) It has heavy armor and is NOT meant to be fast, but durable.

B.) It runs out of ammo (unless you're able to use it properly).

C.) Originally, it is not meant to wield any sort of close-range weaponry besides its knife simply because of A.

The Wing Gundam was hardly "outmatched" by it in any way. Hell, they never even "properly" fought outside of their first encounter where Heero self-destructs it. The only thing the Tallgeese really MIGHT outdo Wing Gundam in is pure speed. Otherwise, everything else about it is outdated and inferior. (by 20 years no less). It was really Zechs' own skill that allowed him to survive so long in such a suit. (look at how he seemed to almost outdo Wing Gundam in a Leo, after all, and we know very well that the Leo is GREATLY underneath any Gundam)

As for MS + Pilots that can match it, there are actually quite a few that probably could. Kamille + Zeta, Scirocco + The O, Judau + ZZ, Haman + Qubeley, Char + Hyaku Shiki (mentioned), Char + Sazabi, Kincaid (Seabook) + F91 or Crossbone Gundam, Uso + Victory or Victory 2, etc, etc to name a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
Proper names? Well, alright. Anyway, I would like to see a matchup between Milliardo and Casval. The pilot skills seems about equal, and they are both using their best suits (excluding the Sazabi). I figure Casval would have the upper hand, due to his Newtype abilities, but Milliardo's sheer skill may counterbalance that, since Casval isn't a particularly strong newtype... Either way, I'd like to see that matchup. I might even pay 2 or 3 dollars to see it...
Sure, Char isn't a VERY strong Newtype (at least compared to the likes of Amuro, Lalah, Kamille, or Judau), but we also have to remember that he got to where he was in Zeon because of his own pure skill at handling Mobile Suits, which is why despite Amuro's awakening Newtype senses and the Gundam's performance abilities, Char was able to beat him (at first), and hold his own against him other times. So really...in terms of non-Newtype abilities, they are equal, but Char also has the upper-hand because of that AND Newtype abilities at his command.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote