View Single Post
Old 2012-10-26, 12:10   Link #3761
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

I looked a bit, aka just the first 10+ minutes, into Hanairo Heptagram and Shukufuku no Kane no Oto wa, Sakura-iro no Kaze to Tomo ni.
Hanairo's MC seems to be the "carefree and donkan"-archetype and my first thought was, when he didn't recognize his childhood friend, an ironic "Useless" Of course if I were to hold on to only this aspect I wouldn't have much VNs to play in the long run :P.
Shufuku no Kane's Maria made me think immediately of Airi in Mashiro-iro Symphony <3, which I consider as a big plus.
Edit: I cannot seem to really warm up to Hanairo Heptagram, maybe it's just me, but the beginning parts just seem quite boring to me. In my case it's more like that I hardly "feel" anything, neither positive things nor negative things I could grasp to explain that "strangeness".

I also skip-cleared Charlotte's route in Princess Lovers. Now, while I'm not that fond of the VN, Charlotte was easily my favorite character with her open, bright and honest personality. Her drama was nothing too surprising, but could have been shortened a bit, or at least combined at a few parts instead of making a seperate deal out of it
The outcome + the path both chose was a huge "sacrifice" given the overall social setting of the VN.

Last edited by Mahou; 2012-10-26 at 16:18.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote