View Single Post
Old 2007-05-21, 16:51   Link #292
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
well, this is a rather selfish request but : i would like you (not specifically aimed at you S_K, just in general) to choose wisely which one you want.
As a signature maker, i encountered a lot of times people who just take a sig, then discard it a few days (or even once, a few hours) later, for another one.
I don't force anyone to stay with peculiar signature, this would be rather arrogant and stupid thought.
But i hope you understand that creating signature isn't a task you can do out of boredom.
Another reason behind would be some fairness between all of you : using a signature will prevent other people to claim that one, which can disappoint them if that signature is freed out of the blue. (thus they could miss it, or they could use it from the start much longer than the previous "bearer")

i'm sorry if it sounded like a rant or a selfish matter, but this is to prevent the least inconvenience, either for me or you.

Sorry klashikari, but I think I'll sitck with the Teana, and sorry about the problem I caused you! I'm really grateful that you created this sig, because I don't even know how to make one, lol!