View Single Post
Old 2010-07-13, 02:03   Link #21
alvinkhorfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah I really feel bad for Junko after watching this. It's like she was ruthlessly killed twice now. Kind of makes you think back to how upset Yuji was about Hirai and she just ran out of time. With Junko she was at least going to reconcile with her mother, but got taken out by Shana. Sure in the end there might not be a difference since her mother's memories will vanish. But she really was trying to accomplish one small thing before she left.
I agree with you 100%! Not to mention she would like a second date with Hamaguchi Yukio as well. I guess that we can also use Akai Namida (insert song for Shakugan no Shana Movie) to pay tribute to Junko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
Did they explain who that American Man was in the series? I can't actually remember, hopefully they'll touch on it next OVA.
This episode originates from Shana Novel Volume 0, that has not been covered at all in both Season 1 and Season 2 of the series. Whatever answer you want to know about the American model should be available in the next OVA episode.