View Single Post
Old 2008-11-08, 02:36   Link #118
Undertaker

Speaking of not touching the subject...

After this chapter, I realized that I mind has been totally corrupted by years of manga, hentai, and all the bishojos....

When I was reading about Handcock sister's past about how terrible their live as slaves are, all I can think of is how they are been treated by Tenryubito as sex slaves, and the shot where it show the sisters fleeing only cements my imagination. Not to mention Carlos made it clear he has female slaves for his personal pleasure..... -_-

Anyway, after reading the chapter, I was wondering if anyone think the shadow shot of Fisher Tiger from the side in Boa's flashback look kind of similar to Kuma's face feature. Could Kuma actually turns out to be Fisher Tiger?

If that's the case maybe the Fisher Tiger's downfall, Kuma's seemly uterior motive despise been consider as only Shikibukai royal to WG, and even Junbei himself might hold an even bigger story that might to crucial to Mermen Island.

After all, after this chapter, I'm kind of suprised that there are still Mermen/Mermaid left considering Fisher Tiger ASSAULTED Mariejoa and freed all slaves, There bound to be some Tenryuubito got injured and attacked during the process and considering SH got dealed with in realatively short amount of time and got hit as hard as they hadfor just ONE PUNCH. It only seem natural for WG to go fall out war with Fishermen and send everything they got just for payback..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
It's pretty much the only outcome that will solve Boa's problem once and for all and give her happiness... hiding is something that only continuos to hurt her and her sisters
That' my thought since this arc started when I don't think Boa will be the villian to begin with. Because like I stated in pervious chapter theards, a fight with Boa simply won't solve anything, and any other plausible scenario with Boa as villian will only make this arc into a really only arc that just doesn't make sense considering all that had happened recently.

Last edited by Undertaker; 2008-11-08 at 02:47.