View Single Post
Old 2012-03-06, 11:50   Link #219
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
i dont feel a full romantic interest coming from Ayase towards Shu. I think she has seen the burden that Shu has had to carry since day one. Seeing him betrayed and seeing what Gai has become she began to question her own worth. The reason why she chose to take the Genome even if it meant destroying all her cells was because she wanted to fight and carry some of the burden that Shu has been shouldering on his own. I think she has started to look up to Shu as well for his ability to keep getting up even when knocked down. She truly cares for him as a friend and a comrade and is concerned about him dying. However, the state that she is in at the moment it would be very easy to tip her in the direction of romantic love. If it was not for Inori i would have no problem with a ShuxAyase paring as they both do share similar traits. But she may still be carrying that affection for Gai around with her.

I think Yahiro has caught the attention of someone as well. Did anyone notice the look the black short haired girl with glasses gave him. When he said he didnt want to lose anyone anymore. Theres a potential paring as well.
Huh, that short haired girl is always in love with Yahiro. In episode 11, there was a scene where she (unconscious) was hugging Yahiro.