View Single Post
Old 2013-07-05, 11:36   Link #223
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Let me guess, this "official" poll you're talking about is this one, right?

TL:
1. Saki
2. L-Elf
3. Haruto
4. A-Drei
5. Liselotte
6. Shoko
7. Akira
8. Raizou
9. Takahi
10. Marie
(There are more, but I skipped them since I'm not that virtuous to give people the link w)

I don't know if you get this from MAL, but this is not an official poll. This is a fan-poll, just like the Biglobe one where A-Drei is #1.

I have no comment if people want to argue about Shoko's popularity, but know this: other than poll from magazines or poll directly from official site, everything else is fan-made poll. In so far, you can only but hope any of VVV characters go in top 10 of Newtype, which is like the only magazine whom VVV female characters has highest chance of getting into top 10 this season.

(And even when you account magazine poll, which is the closest to 'official poll' when there is no officially sourced poll, you have to remember exactly whom is the target demographic of the magazine before you can make reasonable deduction on popularity)
Wait this isn't the official poll? I thought I hear it was from someone on MAL. My bad than

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I could say Saki is an NTR-ing whore and it would be as accurate as the above statement.
First of all Shoko and Haruto wasn't in a relationship yet, so you can't use NTR-ing whore to describe Saki. Second, go blame VVV-chan for what happened in episode 10. Third, in the episode 12, Saki clearly show that she support Haruto and Shoko for even though what happened between Saki and Haruto. Last, Saki is a female equivalent of bro toward Shoko.