View Single Post
Old 2008-01-08, 18:52   Link #231
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
That would have to be some pretty amazing plot armor since he is very clearly dead. Having him come back now would even be beyond the level of a certain Gundam Seed Destiny character revival that everyone seemed to hate.

On another note, what server do/did you all play on? I've played on Stormscale US for almost all of my time. Started as Alliance but then got a second account and started playing Horde, which I play exclusively now (most of my old friends quit and the alliance population outside of the major raiding guilds is a bunch of idiots).
Mwu's revival wasn't the OH NOES everyone made it out to be...it's just that he "died" such a badass death that everyone wanted that to be final...but you gotta admit he pwned face in the .//hackatsuki.

Maybe blizzard was planning on keeping Illidan alive...plus, was that *really* Illidan? Want to know the truth? WHERE WERE THE PANDAS ON HIS SWORDS!? THE TRUE ILLIDAN HAS TEH PWNDA POWA!

As for Arthas dying, what if you simply eject Nerzhul from his being and remove his corrupting influence and shatter frostmourne aka reclaim the real Arthas?