View Single Post
Old 2009-10-11, 03:40   Link #16720
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
The thing is that the base mage (Hayate) is only using a Mid-style spell here (was it a Mid-style spell, to begin with? I always thought the rune was a Mid-style one because the bridge crew was helping her with directing the shots) but is still an Ancient Belka user and that doesn't change regardless of the type of magic she's casting =/. She may use a bit of Mid magic, but she's officially stated to be an Ancient Belka-style user, quite invaluable if I remember Chrono's (or was it Verossa's) statements in the manga. Rein is also a fully Ancient Belka device along with the Tome of the Night Sky and Schwertkreuz... We really need more information regarding stuff in the Nanohaverse...
Well, they did say in the fic that they had trouble working together because Teana uses Mid exclusively. In the end though, magic is magic, even if it works slightly different. If an Intelligent Device like Mach Calibur can support a Belka user like Subaru, I don't see why a Unison Device couldn't support a Mid using mage like Teana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Semi NSFW fic. I've done the "talk to Vivio about the birds and the bees" fic probably 4 times now, but I just love it so much XD This time I wanted to focus more on the parents and their realization that they have to confront their daughter about such an awkward subject. Dedicated to lilgumba :3

Spoiler for Reverse Psychology?:
Syn: Hah! You can lock me out of your house, but you can't lock me out of her heart!
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote