View Single Post
Old 2010-08-06, 17:44   Link #4267
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiTenpura View Post
Now who decides what is true or not arbitrarily. Erika spoke to Dlanor enough in arc 5 yet she has the detective POV. She even wastes time hitting Cornelia over and over. Deciding that everything Erika says or do is fake because she sometimes see things that cannot be real, in extention, applies to everyone. However you chose arbitrarily that everything about her in arc 6 is a lie because some of the things she sees have to be lies.
It's a matter of logic consistency. A source it's either reliable or not reliable, there isn't such a thing as something with variable reliability.

By the time you say that Erika's pov is not reliable you lose any right to show anything from Erika's pov and claim it proves your point.

And in the end those who claim that there is a realistic explanation for EP5-6 are claiming that Erika's behavior is fake a lot more than I do. So I find it extremely hypocritical to point that rare case where it's convenient for them to think Erika's behavior is truthful and claim that I need to accept it.

@Pika

We are talking about realism here, this is not the usual battle of red and blue that totally disregard any common sense. The issue is to explain Erika's behavior in a way that make sense. And I fear your theory doesn't make any.

Logically speaking it was a lot better for Erika to find Battler and see him with her own eyes.
In addition if you theory was even slightly correct, Erika would have brought all the others with her. That way everyone would have seen with their own eyes that Battler was still alive and the others were dead. But the way it is... it's just Erika's word against Battler's. Please try to seriously use your logic for a moment.
In addition even disregarding these enormous plot holes, Erika would have rather sealed the door if that was really her objective. Certainly it was a lot more easier and secure to seal the door rather than fix the chainlock.