Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
Actually, when I think about it, the anime title has 3 elements:

1) Love
2) Election
3) Chocolate

Originally, I thought that these 3 subjects blended together, which would result in Chisato. However, after seeing these past episodes, I now realize that they are 3 distinct subjects that are not necessarily blended together. Yuuki has the "election" to win to save the club. That has a lot of focus. He also has to deal with "love", which does not necessarily relate to the elections. Finally, he will have to deal with "chocolate".

If we look at it this way, chocolate definitely and solely belongs to Chisato. If Chisato belongs to chocolate, the elections belong to Isara and Mifuyu (who helps him out/influence him the most), then that leaves love left. Therefore, love will probably not be in store for Chisato, and the likely candidates are Satsuki and Michiru. Satsuki for obvious reasons; however, the reason why I included Michiru is because she, so far, does not fit with either "election" or "chocolate".

Btw, I did not include Satsuki in "elections" because her influence on Yuuki has been mostly as a lover, not political assistance.

I'm bound to disagree regarding the assumption on the Election and Love....

Obviously...

Chocolate probably refers to three the club, the past and Chisato...

Election is literally for the Election which determines if the club will continue to exist... It also points about the struggles of the club to win the election.

Love... again literally... Its not all about Satsuki, because if it is ..its bias in a sense and it directly questions the other girls' feelings....

The title is literal for me... Its all about the Chocolate, the election and the Love.....

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2012-09-08 at 05:02.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote