View Single Post
Old 2013-06-25, 07:40   Link #47
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith Cat View Post
At 2ch anything can be posted anonymously, it might be just one person repeating itself over and over. Its unlikely of course, but the huge ammount of postings doesn't mean its a lot of people. Besides, 2ch is well known for its ammount of vile against just about anything.
Valid points, but I'm merely pointing out haters are out there. To think there aren't any is just naive. Nothing can please everybody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
There's anti-threads for plenty of things in 2ch...doesn't mean anything. In fact comparing to the number of pro-threads is more telling. That place spans everything from night to day
Again, just pointing out haters exists. It's more shocking to me that people think haters for Mizuki Nana *don't* exists.

Actually if you aren't looking at 2ch, there are a couple of places where you can find some pretty hateful comments too - Youtube and Nicodouga. Look for the Animelo Summer videos where you have Mizuki Nana singing with another person, bound to have a couple of haters comments in there too.