View Single Post
Old 2007-07-24, 08:03   Link #464
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Oh, he's a bad guy alright. Now we're just ascertaining whether or not he's an evil but calculative weapon-dealing businessman who's just demonstrating his goods, a scientist with hidden good intentions that involve breaking every life-related ethical practices, or just a fruitcake who's too high for his own good.

There's a lot of speculations left and right since we know nothing about his personal plans (( Relics/Vessel/King )), but from what is already layed out, we're discussing about it. It's easy to simply say "OMG HE IZ EBIL! He treats lives like toys, etc!" but where's the fun in that? It's all about looking beyond his portrayed "evil facade" and digesting the possible "neutralities" of what he's doing. It's easy to just think that Precia's just a crazy bitch who can't see what's in front of her and being delusional, but it's not irrational to see why she became what she became either.

And since my moonspeak sucks, there'll be errors, but this is about it.

Fate: Where the hell is Scaglietti? Why did he ignite this incident?
Tre: If you really wish to know, we’ll be willing to indulge it with you anytime.
Sette: Of course, that is only if you’re willing to cooperate and join us.
Fate: He is a criminal! And also of the worst kind!
Tre: Please don’t say such sad things. The Doctor, to you and that boy (( Elio )) is like your birth-father after all.
Fate: *angry face*
Sette: Your lives, because of the Doctor that planned and created the baseline for Project F, which is why…
Fate: SHUT UP!
Sette: Looks like it can’t be helped… We’ll meet again. At that time, hopefully everything can be explained properly…
Tre: Ah..and as you had already noticed… yes…you…cannot defeat us.
Fate: Ceh!

Thisguy, help plz with clarification and error check. :3
I always thought the numbers were a lot like familiars when it came down to their loyalty. Doesn't this look a lot like what Arf says back in the first season? "In return for being able to live through her power, I will give all my life to protect her"