View Single Post
Old 2010-06-17, 02:31   Link #11192
Oliver
Back off, I'm a scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laserworm View Post
My concept answers these questions and more. Sorry I couldn't really explain it well. Though like I said, my concept might not be right, but it is backed up by many hints and clues.
A word of advice repeated again and again: If you have a concept you can't explain, either try to avoid mentioning it until it matures, or, much preferably, try to verbalise it anyway, however imperfect your explanation might be -- people poking holes in it will help you make it solid. If nobody else will treat it seriously, I can promise you I will.

The middle ground annoys immensely.

To be more specific about Rosa and Maria, here's a few interesting things to notice:
  • Maria immediately mentions the rose as she wakes up, before anyone can tell her to do anything, before she even knows what time is it.
  • Rosa typically does not give in to Maria while on the island, yet does give in this one time.
  • The rose in Ep3 is marked with 'golden lace' according to the magic scene, yet nobody mentions that golden lace outside the magic scenes.
  • If anyone intended to kill Rosa and kill anyone else afterwards, not even touching Rosa's gun is extremely stupid, unless they already had a gun, i.e. unless it was Rudolf.
  • Pretty much anyone on the island (except maybe Kanon, and I wouldn't count on that) has the physical power to strangle Maria, but not everybody on the island can chase her if she runs, and the faster she runs the harder she is to shoot, past about twenty meters untrained shooters are very likely to miss entirely.
  • Similarly, pretty much anyone can kick Rosa so that she lands onto the fence, including Maria herself, but nobody can be sure she lands onto the fence and dies.

This link has been determined hazardous for the spoiler averse
by the Department of Education.
(updated 2010-08-24)
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote