View Single Post
Old 2010-06-17, 04:13   Link #11200
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
I have previously thrown out a suggestion that it may be that someone is trying to recreate Kinzo in Battler in the same manner as he does it to Beatrice in Ep6, and betting their life on Battler 'becoming Kinzo' and saving everyone, just like Battler bets his life on Beatrice regenerating and saving him in Ep6. This idea failed to gain any support.
I must of missed it. But I can't find the post so... I don't have much to comment on.

Mind you that's not really off the wall. Quite a few people see Kinzo in Battler and not just in his looks, but also in his attitude. Then again they say the same thing about Rudolf and Krauss.

I suggested once that there might be a feud between the servants and some of the adults about which of the cousins they think should be the head. Didn't get much support either. Krauss seems to have put everyone in debt and the rest are not really better off. So if there is a distrust in the adults they might want someone fresh. Some may support Jessica being from the main family and some may support Battler or George. Battler probably gets support LATER though at the last minute since he kind of surprised people with his arrival.

@laserworm: I'd say that theory you have going is kind of typical of what people think of episode 3. Making everybody happy by beleiving in Beatrice to create a miracle though sounds more like a motive for Maria or Kumasawa rather than Shannon to me. Even Kanon mentions Beatrice more than Shannon does, and while I think she also believes in it she doesn't mention the legend herself very often. She kind of avoids it as a topic most of the time.

Last edited by Judoh; 2010-06-17 at 04:23.
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote