View Single Post
Old 2012-10-06, 17:25   Link #122
Deltaray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
That studio fail, "Chaged into Immortal Object", google translate would have done a better job. Hope they'll fix it in BD, otherwise it's just too sad

I wish they had changed the duel a bit, saying he won't rely on sword skills and using them 5 seconds later (/facepalm).
It'd have made more sense for him to realise his mistake after activating his skill, followed by a monologue.

That plothole, Asuna's HP dropped to zero and her avatar vanished. According to Ep.1, her brain should have been fried, there was a two minute animation gap between her death and Heathcliffs' (~40 seconds between her death and Heathcliff wounding Kirito). Yet we see her still alive standing on the platform.

Kayaba Akihiko, if he had a short beard I'd have called him the younger brother of mad scientist, Hououin Kyoma!

Next episode, "Return", will probably focus on their real life after SAO.
For me it looked like Kirito accidentally started his sword skill, which just happened to be the longest possible combo of 27 hits "The Eclipse", entirely possible to accidentally start it when swinging around with swords.
Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote