View Single Post
Old 2013-01-13, 12:24   Link #902
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cero_86 View Post
srsly? all the hints were there, she didn't even tell her best friend, look at page 3 and 4 of chapter 73, it's obvious the answer she got is not what she wanted to hear from him.
Well yea, she did drop a lot of hints that telling him was more important than her friend, however how he feels for her doesn't change. Regardless of how she feels for him, he still hasn0t shown to be into her enough to get the answer she was looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cero_86 View Post
it's not like I'm asking for him to grab her and kiss her and tell her not to go, but a simple, "I'm going to miss you" or "come back soon" would have sufficed, instead she got: "ya you are a good daughter go do your thing".
I agree, he could have answered better...but don't go around expecting him to suddenly show any kind of deeper feelings toward her. He has had little interactions with her since the start of the series, hell he had more interactions with Moon and Dal Dal, and while he should feel indebted to her for helping training him, "I'm going to miss you" is much too personal, especially for someone awkward like him who BTW hated women not long ago. Not only that but even his culture is much more reserve that in the west.

"Come back soon" would have been perfect, it's not too personal, but could be interpreted as much such by another though.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote