View Single Post
Old 2013-01-16, 02:41   Link #5149
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by 225megan View Post
Ah! The pictures are too small so I cannot make out the kanji! Can You please readjust the images size to make them bigger, or provide me with another link that has the full image size? Then I could help out with the translations

I'm new to this thread so can you guys fill me in....
is there ONE place online where I can read the entire FT manga ( from the 1st volume to the current issue ) in Japanese?
A wild translator has appeared!

I have scans of the prologue (maybe chapter 1), but i'm not sure where to go to find all of FT. I wounded how far into reading it you'll get before wanting to fling your computer against a wall..?

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote