View Single Post
Old 2012-03-30, 13:29   Link #4054
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Woo, new chapter! Thanks, Deacon. Though it's as you say, 16 pages of pretty much nothing lol. Eh, nice to see they kept the scene at least. I wonder if it'll have any significance that Trowa is still in an airplane. It's not like he cares about Wu Fei's honor stuff, if it's to kill Treize, he'll just ram that thing into the ship, Sally style. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
WHOOOAAAA!!! When did this happen and why did I miss this bit of nonsense?! I thought I read somewhere that Rashid already had a wife, she just wasn't mentioned during the series.
Take a look at this relationship chart. At the bottom, above the C of AC there's a little heart. I trust you can read the katakana that spell "Doctor Iria." So yeah. >_>
As for Rashid's wife, yep, her name is Kami who, as you correctly said, wasn't mentioned during the series. Like a boatload of other (important?) people.

Quote:
, it didn't seem like they were in the same school for more then a week or two... Point being that Heero spent more time with other characters then he did with Duo.
True. I'm just pointing out it was more than being locked together in a cell.
One of the most amusing scenes to me is when Heero takes off after basketball and Duo follows and makes some inane comments only to have Heero question him about it and Duo telling him he's just trying to act normal to which Heero answers "you stand out too much." Right, as if Duo was the one who pulled the crazy slam dunk. And if he knew what Heero did in his previous school... xD
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote