View Single Post
Old 2014-12-03, 09:08   Link #17
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
Its says he has a girlfriend and a self-proclaimed mistress?How faithfull is he?I mean,if the mistress is self-proclaimed does that mean he doesnt do anything with her?And whats the girl opinion in the matter?
Could you also describe the personalities of the MC and the girls?
Well I put self-proclaimed because for over 5+ volumes after she appeared that was true. I didn't want to spoil too much since its related to the MC's character growth, but Shelley does eventually win him over. Elk was pretty awkward but it's not too unusual in this world so not a big deal is made of it.

As for personalities....

Minato is a child at heart and a mad scientist. He likes inventing magics and making things without taking responsibility for them. He even experimented on his own body as a child. His motto is basically "I made it to satisfy my curiosity, what's done afterwards with it is not my responsibility." He treats life like a play he is performing for an audience, which earns him the nickname "daydreamer" from the title. Also no sense of direction.

Ell is the group's tsukkomi and a tsundere. Not an annoyingly violent one though. The common sense character dragged into insane events. Group's vice-leader and the one who usually takes care of money and deals. Has a bit of an inferiority complex because at first she is much weaker than Minato since she is a normal human with minimal training. She keeps him from doing anything too stupid (like getting lost) and he trains her as they go along. At this point she is pretty much the de facto wife character.

Sherrey is a blood knight like I said in the OP. She likes fighting and drinking, and occasionally spouts socially awkward things. Ran away from her home because her race had secluded themselves based on an elitist mindset. Basically they didn't want to be "tainted" with lesser races/technologies and prevented anyone from leaving. Fairly powerful from the start.

The other characters come later, which I'll add a description for if we get some summaries or translations going.

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-12-04 at 05:12.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote