View Single Post
Old 2007-09-20, 15:38   Link #50
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
You missed my point, Shiroth... I wanted that they would make the sub-plot of Agnes more substantial if they have let the bigger half of this season go waste just for sake of it... But now its not really important at all... They should follow up their own makings..If the make some plot take half of the season then ceter and show us more connected to it in the ending...If they dont plan on using it in the ending then dont focus on it so much to begin with...Make it one or max two episodes from it but not half of the season...

I am bit sad that this episode rushes out through many good scenes without really focusing on any of it..Like I would have liked to see that Louise/Saito scene in the beginning when they get angry on each other during festival...

You see in novels
Spoiler for novels:
yet it was totally ignored in the anime due to time limits as they now need to rush as much scenes as they can to show at least half of them before the final scene.

Each of the scenes in this episodes were much longer but was cut down due to time limits horribly which made it look rather jumpy without creating one steady flow...

But I guess its their own fault for screwing up with Agnes sub-plot without thinking about the future.