View Single Post
Old 2010-05-03, 12:32   Link #389
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
i think the gags will stop now.... the plot is starting to come back to life... thank goodness....

so the angeloids are living androids eh..... created by the angels....

now i know why deidalos not dream.... she met tomoki before... but system will not accept same dream so thats why she's been contacting him via HIS dream.... and she also hates the new world along with hiyori....
well liveing angels like Deidalos or Hiori (or any one other in those capsules in that dome)..... can dream... they are like humans.... but they are angels due wings on their back (deidalos is special as she has 2pairs of wings... and she also is the constructor of ikaros, nymph and astrea)

but Angeloids are constructed by "liging" angels...

as for Deidalos.... I guess she was forced to make war angeloids to hurt humans... but she rebelled agaisnt that council guy.... and is in hideing now... I guess she doesnt want to connect to the pods... becouse she is the last hope of synpase... and if she goes in that pod council might control her with it....

so I guess Deidalos is just connecting to tomokis dream on synapse... her dream (without pod) is restrained only to synapse area... mostly outside buidlings but simply on green grass...... there must be something special between her and tomoki... they mostly met in past and no idea if tomoki is real human or angel or an illusion as he is in some kind of coma on synapse unable to wake up without help of his illusion self...

well I guess there is another problem with Deidalos and why she is not in a pod.... what if she is scared that if she meets tomoki in earth illusion... council might pull the pug out... and so her entire existance would be wipped out from his memories... so she cant do it as its too risky...

hmmm what if deidalos and tomoki were a couple in past... but something happeend like deidalos got disconnected from sleeping pod... and all tomokis memories about her got destroyed.... so she said that she wont use that pod ever again... and started to see him via his dream... maybe the reason why tomoki was allways crying after that dream... was becouse subcounciously he knows her... and his heart knows that he loved her.... but his mind doesnt remember it anymore..... so the tears flow by themselfs (the inside struggle between erased memories and feelings lockated inside subconcious... unable to remember that love)...

but still I hope that deidalos will save hiori the same way she did with sugata (the fucking spy who doesnt tell tomoki about synapse and what he discovered at all... if he told about it maybe tomoki would be more aware and curious about hiori and synapse.... but his keeping silent made only tomoki lose memories and hiori suffering from not beign able to return to that dream)

so both her and hiori will be able to stick around together... and talk to tomoki via dream ^^ at least hiori learned that tomoki as the only person on earth was resisting the synapse delete order for longer time... but nymph words shocked him so much that he lost focus and poof memories gone..... still hiori saw that those memories were important to him which made hiori happy... becouse it was like trying to remember the person you like.... as long as he can... more than sugata, mikako or sohara were able to resist (they forgot quite fast compared to tomoki)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote