View Single Post
Old 2011-11-20, 11:09   Link #67
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
It actually surprised me that the parents willingly allowed the kid to be with pedobear without knowing what that gigantic mascot actually means. Still, I haven't seen a single newspaper article these days about Pedobear@AFA, though there is another gripe about it in today's Sunday Times :

Spoiler for News Article, Sunday Times Singapore, 20/11/11:

Looks like I am not the only one complaining about the bad staffing. Thank you Victor for highlighting this as a foreigner.
I am an Indonesian, and i also feel that this year staff is not as good as previous years staff, but somehow i disagree with his comment on that newspaper...

Point #1: Cosplayer
First, i cannot blame the cosplayer for taking up space, since the usual space for cosplayer (below the convention area) is occupied by some event, and outside is occupied by AFA and next hall queueing. And second, i cant blame cosplayer for being photoed by people. It is the nature of cosplaying.
Well, though i certainly do feel angry as some cosplayer behaviour that sits on the walking way outside of the hall...

Point #2: Charging your laptop
Wait wait wait...
What do you need to charge your laptop at AFA?? And again, why do you need to bring your laptop to AFA?
Well, its partially his problem to bring his laptop and powered it on until it runs out of battery?

Point #3: Attitude of staff during queuing for concert
I remember that day 2 queuing is nightmare, since all of VIP tickets holder clogging up the walking way. And i remember the staff is trying to ask that VIP tickets not to queue since they already got their seat numbers. So what is the point of queuing??

tl;dr
Just my personal thought after seeing that article...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote