View Single Post
Old 2006-01-02, 13:45   Link #87
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Signature Sizes

Hey all...

Please watch your signature image sizes. If you haven't already done so, please read our signature size limits. It's part of our Forum Rules.

An image without 1-2 lines of ASCII text above or below can be 50,000 bytes or less, and a maximum of 500 pixels wide x 160 pixels tall. You can find your image size properties either by looking at the files when it’s on your computer or after you've uploaded it. Right Click on the image and choose "Properties...".

Example:

An image with 1-2 lines of ASCII text above it or below it can be 50,000 bytes or less and a maximum of 500 pixels wide x 120 pixels tall.

Example:

If you need help with file size reduction, I suggest posting a question in this thread -- Workshop for Avatars, Signatures, etc. or send me a private message and I'll be glad to help you out. -- Also...some of you may want to re-read the first post in this thread. Rule #1 especially. Thanks.

Kira_Naruto – Love the long blue hair and your choice of Font is interesting - 8/10
Shay – Excellent design, licentious, good use of AS user-name, nice choice of stock images, pink. - 9.7/10
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote