View Single Post
Old 2007-07-04, 13:31   Link #434
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Send a message via AIM to Risaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleakessence View Post
Hm... now that you mention it, I AM pretty curious as to how the anime will chug along compared to the manga version. Will it be faithful to the events unfolding in the manga or turn towards a new story arc? Can the voice actors/seiyuu do a good job in bringing out the distinct spark and wit distinct to KnJ's characters? Will the anime follow the kinky naughtiness of KnJ or will the kinkiness be toned down a notch?

Will Aoki ever get laid?

I just hope the ending/finale for the anime isn't going to be a major disappointment, like so many anime that are based off unfinished manga out there.
My prediction is that for a while, the anime will loosely follow the manga storyline, but the naughty bits may be toned down a bit (as it seems that is the case with many manga-turned-anime). I can't say much on seiyuu.. Just be happy and believe in them for now instead of worrying ne. It seems kind of wrong with this sort of series to leave an open ending (because we *want* to see Rin get better... right, right!?). So, I'm going to go ahead and say that the anime will *not* have an open ending, however, the ending will not be anywhere near as tidy as the manga's ending.

When I wrote this^, I was thinking about X, the anime based off of the manga by CLAMP. The gore was toned down in the anime, but it was still good, IMO. To this day, the manga remains unfinished, but the anime had a satisfactory non-open ending.

As for Aoki... if he ever *does* get laid, it will be after the series is long over. I think. Well, perhaps never.
Risaa is offline   Reply With Quote