View Single Post
Old 2008-11-28, 19:25   Link #68
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by usopsama View Post
- Boa feeding Luffy (As a Luffy x Boa fan, it is 100% satisfactory)

Actually, that was a fantasy that was running through her mind. You'll see what I mean in a moment....

Anyways, cool chapter. I was pretty surprised to see that Chopper ended up in South Blue. Looks like both him and Robin will have the longest distance to travel if they want to reunite with the others. I still think it's awesome that the entire crew is seperated from each other, though. It'll definitely make for some awesome mini-adventures. I'm really interested in Usopp's adventures with that Hercules(n) guy. He actually looks pretty cool.....

Also, another thing that surprised me near the end of the chapter was the reappearance of one of my favorite marines, T-Bone (you can also see Comil, the VA from the Ace ministory, in that same panel), who seems to have gotten a new sword. Nice to see the return of John Giant, Smoker, and Hina as well. I still don't think we'll jump straight to the Impel Down arc right away, though. The next few chapters will probably focus on the rest of the crew's adventures at their respective locations....

Anyways, pics n' stuff:

Spoiler: