View Single Post
Old 2009-05-26, 07:03   Link #158
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
first, people have very short memory in here.
People have already found the reasons why the guy was not oosugi. they were wearing the same suit but the rapist had a tie of one color and oosugi had another. I believe someone mentioned that the rapist was using his right hand while Oosugi was left handed.
Hope you are not talking to me, read my first post in this thread if that's the case. The reason I and many others still didn't think it was proof enough that man wasn't ohsugi is that it was easier to think ohsugi was ambidextrous and necktie color was an error (or light effect) than accepting all the other coincidences. And I'm not saying this latter theory actually made sense, but the other is even worse imho.

Quote:
Oh the other hand though, wouldn't it also be a pretty contrived coincidence, if not more so, if Diana actually did happen to kidnap Ousugi? I mean, of all the guys she could have picked up, it was the guy with unrequited feelings for Saki, the girl who's tied up with Number Nine? It may well be more realistic that instead it was some rapist that nobody on the main cast has ever heard of.
It would be still be a coincidence but in that case there would be less coincidences than with the actual situation. As I said before is not one, two even three coincidences that bother me, those are normal in fictions, but it's when they are too many that my suspension of disbelief suffers.
Now I must add that it's not sure that all the coincidences that I'm seeing right now are exactly coincidences. We still don't know what happened to ohsugi and why his phone and bag were in that room. If a logic explanation is shown then everything would change. Until then we can only speculate.