Thread: Crunchyroll Hanasakeru Seishounen
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-09, 00:09   Link #27
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
ANN has been wrong MANY times about the length of anime....
ANN being basically a somewhat edited wiki, that happens. When I'm researching shows for my preview blog post, finding out how many episodes there will be is one of the hardest things: MoonPhase, official sites, 2channel, anime TV listings, pre-season articles on sites like animate, etc. You almost never can get the episode count from the official site, unfortunately.

This season, ANN seemed to have a lot of episode totals, so I was especially leery. But I guess if they have x number of episode titles, there are probably at least that number of episodes. It all depends on the accuracy of the info people send in. You're supposed to include a source, but sometimes maybe the source is inaccurate.

I still think ANN is the best anime info site going. At least for my purposes in comparing staffs and casts.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote