View Single Post
Old 2004-01-27, 01:23   Link #30
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara11
I think the mods are doing their jobs quite nicely. I believe they are also reasonable when they close threads. I hate flame wars myself which a lot of idiots thrive on. When threads get out of control and everybody starts cursing at each other, calling names, pickin' on other people....
Agree!
I think this is the cleanest forum on net so far, as compared to others i stumble across and the ones I was in before, there weren't any like animesuki. Rules exist due to people. They are not to bound you but to warn you. Rules came from experience. ex. people threading the same thing, yet never realize there are already one(happens didn't read the rule b/4 posting.) please do keep in mind that the staff on Animesuki are like volunteers. they've dedicate their precious time to help maintain this forum. and I think they did hell-of-a-good-job indeed. therefore, making a thread that's the same as the exist one is just a waste of time thus troubling the mods the review the rules and debate to close the thread or not. Like you too, mods have their life and it's like ex. NoSanninWa said that he wasn't happy when he have to close a thread. So rules exists b/c of people, not mod/admins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAppi
I think it's good that we have a good variety of mods. They all have different ways of dealing with things. If they were all the same type of mods and dealt with everything exactly the same they'd be accused of being Very right wingish.
yeah. totally. I think the rules and mods are quite easy on this forum. no complaints from me

Last edited by Oneesama; 2004-01-27 at 17:14.
Oneesama is offline   Reply With Quote