View Single Post
Old 2012-11-07, 00:10   Link #83
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by satomianzaki View Post
i agree on you with this one...its just that the scarlet twins are on the right time and place when yuuya wanted to share his past because of his strong feeling of guilt...but there is no doubt that he is comfortable talking to them specifically cryska(since inia is like a little child)...but i also do not sense any romantic development between them....

as for cui, i also think that she is giving hints to yui...that if he really loves yuuya, she should accept him for who he is...and that includes accepting his not so good past...once she learned of this, she'll be ready...

so very nice of cui really...
It fits with Cui's personality, she likes to fight on even ground. Just like If she hadn't wanted to fight Yuuya 1 on 1 than her team would have wiped the floor with his far less coordinated one. I'm sure she sees the situation sorta like she needs to beat Yui fair and square if her getting with Yuuya is going to be meaningful. Besides, it's no challenge or fun if her main opponent(She doesn't seem to acknowledge the Scarlet Twins as much for some reason) in love lacks a backbone when it comes to her feelings.