Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-27, 20:54   Link #1090
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
So, here's what I can only imagine was some "Take Charge" and "Leadership" initiative from someone in the HAVOK clan.

I was playing in a pub match last night on Widepark. People spread out across the middle railway with focus on the western tunnels and the eastern parklands. Around 5 minutes into the match, we notice fewer and fewer visible enemy tanks spotted about the map .. when all of a sudden, 6-7 tanks all charge over the hill over the western slope simultaneously! Keep in mind this was a pub game, so I can only say it was a masterstroke of leadership that wasn't due to a blind lemming charge. Suffice to say they very quickly demolished the 2-3 heavies guarding that one area and quickly brought burning death to the rest of us.

Let's say it was impressive being on the receiving end .. I can only hope to accomplish the same in the future!
Something similar happened to me on Malinovka a year or so ago:

It was a tier 10 battle with 3 Mauses on our side. At the very start of the battle, they began a crawl ACROSS THE FIELD in a tight formation. The enemy started freaking out and all stopped to shoot at them, without taking good cover. About half of our remaining tanks started sniping while the others just rushed behind the Maus trio. By the time the enemy got into better positions, more than half our team was getting all close and personal on their side. We simply cleaned them up as the Maus 3x continued to advance like a creeping gray doom.Our only loss was one Maus killed by too much arty and misc. HE fire.

I call it the "Battle of the Three Blind Mice".
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote