View Single Post
Old 2007-03-29, 06:54   Link #16
m-san
Narcoleptic Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinatsu-no-miya View Post
In a few more hours,Code Geass will be aired.I am not comfortable with the thought of Lelouch's Geass becomes permanent.I wonder if he will go crazy someday like Mao.I hope not.

Euphemia is not my favourite character,so even if she dies,i don't really care.However,her death will definitely add "spice" to the show to me.

If Viletta gets her memory back,will Lelouch's identity in danger of being exposed?
Are you the same Chinatsu-no-miya from TF? Hi! Remember me, m-san?

Anyway, Shirley rediscovering Zero's identity is already "dangerous" enough. I would've been happier if he'd just eliminated her in the first place. Somehow, Euphie has a special place in the story; she's pretty much like Nunnally. They just don't care about all the political and military ruckus, as long as they're happy. She's probably unique amongst the whole Imperial Family with this trait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Well, he can always wear an eye patch and come up with whatever explanation behind its existance Fortunately for him, his geass is in only one of his eyes, unlike Mao.

As for the school ... i have a feeling the school will go boom soon enough
Well, Milly did marry Lloyd so they could just leave this school business behind But what about Nunnally? Where'll she stay then? The Order's base?
m-san is offline   Reply With Quote