View Single Post
Old 2006-05-31, 05:54   Link #125
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

After having read what has been posted here, I didn't even notice that Yuki hasn't spoken at all until it has been mentioned here.

Another Kudos to KyoAni, for bringing a character to life JUST by animating it. I mean, I didn't even wonder why Yuki wasn't speaking, and there were a couple of times when she was asked a question and I took her silent answer like it was something normal coming from her. Everything flowed so well that I didn't get a clue at all that something was 'wrong', but then again I might just be dense. ^^;

Still doesn't make me enjoy the 3 minute radio talk any more though. XD

EDIT:
Quote:
I am really miffed about this episode - i appreciate that Kyotoani tried to give us a slice of life of normality, to juxtapose next to the series' wonderfully wacky events, but come on, couldn't they do that as a filler episode in the middle of the series?
I think that's one of the reasons why KyoAni did the episode shuffle; Haruhi chronological order aside, this IS a filler episode in the middle of the series. If they were to show the series in Haruhi order, I'd be making the same statements as you are. Thankfully though, they did the 'break' very close to mid way point by doing the shuffle, and I am not unhappy one bit (well except for the 3 minute radio talk, but that's a horse I've beaten to death already).

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)