View Single Post
Old 2013-08-16, 14:26   Link #7
marvelB

Just saw the full Chinese version, and I have a few things to add of my own:

-The Tontatta tribe has a truly impressive military force. Not only do they have bug zoans, but they've also got regular bugs and even foxes for transport!

-Apparently, Gancho (the king dwarf) tells Robin that the war between them and the Donquixote family has a much deeper history that goes beyond Doflamingo's reign as king. In fact, it seems their feud has lasted for over 900 years......

-It looks like Jora explains her DF ability to Nami's group during their fight. Sadly, I can't give any detailed explanation due to my miniscule understanding of Chinese, but it looks like she can transform creatures/objects into modern art by covering them in smoke. She then transforms Nami's Clima Tact into some bizarre.... thing (it looks like a plant with a mouth and melted clock, lol ). Brooke's sword was affected by her power as well, and Chopper seems to have gotten the worst of it (I can't even BEGIN to describe what he looks like! XD). BTW, it also looks like Jora confirms that she is NOT the person with the toy DF power. It also seems that during the battle, Law attempts to contact Chopper via Denden mushi.....

-Back at Green Bit, a beaten, exhausted Law is still holding off Doflamingo (Fujitora, oddly enough, is nowhere to be seen). Dofla tells Law that Luffy has fallen for his trap, and now he won't be able to escape the colosseum.....

-Also, it might just be me, but it definitely looked like Chinjao wasn't out of the fight yet when Luffy punched him. It looked like he covered his stomach with CoA when the hit connected.....

All in all, this is an awesome chapter!