View Single Post
Old 2010-05-05, 22:28   Link #102
Kaizokugami
Pirate God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depravity View Post
Mihawk mentioned that Luffy has the most powerful ability in the world, the ability to make allies so easily.

In the thrille bark arc, Lola mentioned her mother being a powerful pirate of the new world, maybe it could be Big Mom ? one of the Yonkou.

Maybe Luffy will somehow become friends with Big Mom, and Kaidou as a villain.

It would be interesting if Jinbei joined Strawhats, and conquered the fishman island together, since it is now vulnerable to human violence.
And strawhats lacks a fishman/woman ye?
Luffy and Zoro clashes with a powerful force and makes a "upgrade". Since it is time for Luffy and Zoro to go beyond that 'rookie' reputation and bounty.
I share your thoughts regarding Big Mom to an extent, it would fit the picture that's for sure (as Lola comes across as rather ugly and the depiction or sprite of Big Mom isn't too pretty either)

As for Luffy and Zoro clashing with a powerful enemy "upgrading" is rather unlikely. A raise in Luffy's bounty is almost definite though considering the recent events, but as for a raise in Zoro's bounty or anyone else in the crew...I think it'll be a while before that happens.

And I'll pass on Jinbei becoming a strawhat.
Kaizokugami is offline   Reply With Quote