View Single Post
Old 2008-07-27, 22:32   Link #3045
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
That said, GinoKallen has been built up a lot more than LelouchKallen.
I don't think that even deserves an answer for the amount of liquid stupid flowing from every orphus.

Quote:
He's been trying to call out Lelouch since the start of R2, and for good reason. Lelouch never explained himself, and this is what Suzaku wants out of him. He was always concerned with Nunnally's safety, and saying he'd "only do it" in exchange for the meeting was just him making Lelouch meet with him. There's no way he'll knowingly compromise Nunnally's safety. And he DID disagree with Nina about Freya, just like EVERYONE ELSE at that meeting. And if you can't see that Suzaku places Nunnally's safety as a top priority, then you clearly haven't been paying attention for the entirety of R1 and R2.

Of course, an alternative path I can see Suzaku taking is using the opportunity to capture Lelouch and deliver him to the Emperor, since this would both crush his war effort and protect Nunnally. We'll see what happens, though.
He compromised Nunally's safety when he made a deal with the devil. He accepted the orders to take her back to the mainland the moment that Lelouch is confirmed to be Zero.

He also did not disagree, he said nothing. Lloyd disagreed, Suzaku was wishywashy at best. Suzaku does not place Nunally's safety as top priority, because he's been lying to her, undermining her authority, using her as a puppet, and at times completely forgetting about her to chase after Lelouch.

Edit: I completely forgot, when the Emperor reappeared, Lelouch freaked out, Suzaku plotted. Tell me, just how focused is Suzaku on Nunally's safety... and not his own vendetta and search for answers?

Quote:
It's mostly just to annoy the silly LelouchKallen fans. I personally see both as very unlikely.
Pretty sure that that's called trolling, but that aside, seeing where C.C. is right now, Kallen is the only one who can save Lelouch from himself. As for Gino x Kallen, two whole scenes of no reaction on her part. She doesn't give a damn about him, he flirts with everything with two legs and breasts. As for his confrontation with Luciano, that wasn't for Kallen's sake, Luciano had just attacked Suzaku, Gino's good friend. 1 + 1 = 2.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote