View Single Post
Old 2011-08-11, 16:28   Link #2886
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Yeah, I think I'd probably rate them pretty similarly in terms of the story.
Spoiler for KoiChoco Routes:
I liked Isara's route a lot. Chisato's on the other hand...

Spoiler for Chisato's route:

Needs more Isara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
I'm currently reading Favorite's Iritoridori no Sekai and I really like it, already finished Kana's route and currently on Kyo's.

I personally like and enjoy the whole setting of the game and it's "feeling". It's I'm actually being drawn into a world of fantasy. The water colors in the background and some other small details (like the moon) add to it.

The characters are all quite likeable (love Shinku's good night phrases) though, I wished there was more interaction between them. Common route was really short if you compare it to the lenghts of Hoshizora's common route but, it set everything quite nicely for the individual routes, IMO.

The plot it's been insteresting so far yet, it feels like there something missing for it to be truly amazing, it just need that one more step. Of course, this only my opinion after one route.
I'm playing Iroseka right now too. The first few chapters were reeeeeeally dry and things didn't really pick up until all the cast were introduced. Played through Kyou's route so far. It was ok, had some quite moving parts, but I felt it was a little short. Would've loved it to be fleshed out a bit more. Playing Tsukasa's route now... I heard that while Kyou, Tsukasa, Mio and Kana's routes might be so-so, Shinku's makes it all the better. And considering how Hoshimemo went, I'm inclined to believe this.

Also, I love oniichairs.

Spoiler for Oniichair: