Thread: Licensed Sankarea (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-28, 02:53   Link #801
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post

Rea is not a poor girl, she is a zombie. A Zombie. She is a zombie. I know I said that three times, but she is a zombie.
Doesn't mean she's not a poor girl. Years of abuse took their toll on her, and I find it saddening that she had to die to be able to break away from it all find a glimpse of peace in her life. And while becoming a zombie has become somewhat of a blessing to her, it's not the end of all her other problems.

Quote:
Wait, I won't say it again, but I needed to make a point. Wanko is crucial to the story as the normal girl Rea is not. Wanko loves Chihiro, and she can sure make babies with him, and her openness and glomping and what not is very much what Rea cannot do.
As far we know, Rea can't make babies anymore. However, maybe Chihiro eventually find a cure that will restore either some, or all of Rea's original bodily functions. Heck, maybe the zombification process can be reversed. Also, while our current knowledge of zombies tells us that they probably can't reproduce, I don't see why a (somewhat) different type of zombie behaves the same way. At the very least, one can hope, right? Plus, wasn't there a show in which zombie did give birth? I seem to have heard some people mention it to me a while ago, though I can't remember where or what the show was called if so..

[snipped for spoiler]

Last edited by monir; 2012-06-28 at 10:53.
Lord of Fire is offline   Reply With Quote