Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-14, 14:09   Link #28858
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
There are alternatives like DuckDuckGo, you know.
You can change your own search engine, but what about the people around you? Google has become so widespread that everyone is using it; even if a fraction of people stop using it, many others will still do so.

Intelligence collection is often done indirectly, sometimes through people around you who are less informed, or are induced to give up information to surrepitious people who have taken an interest in you. Their actions will give you away even if you don't.

That is the problem - you can't change the mindset of the people around you; often which they are the most serious leaks than those people who don't like you.

IMO, we should just keep using and watch their next move. The PRISM issue is seriously overblown; the Utah factility is not yet up and running yet people are making a hoo-hah about it like it is a anti-Babel of mankind. Who knows; maybe Vexx and his co-workers are already near-completing Skynet and the Utah station is meant to house its central processing power - this probably explains why he isn't as frequent of a poster in this thread as before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
I don't know if it is my naive nature regarding money, but I just think that someone making 120K would not sacrifice his comfortable livelihood for more money. You also have to consider his family that is going through this.
Usually greedy people put money before anything else; if he is indeed one, he probably abandoned them when he could have bought a loli off human traffickers, then breed with her in Saudi Arabia or South America.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.