View Single Post
Old 2013-01-15, 07:49   Link #182
Lota

Ahhh... I don't even know where to begin Well, for starters, by & large I am a nice person. But when I'm not... Sometimes I like to say weird and awkward things that make people feel uncomfortable just to see their reactions. I have no idea why, but when that impulse comes I just can't control it. I am competitive, which is a really bad trait.

Someone here said that they blame everything on themselves, for me it's the other way around. I blame everything on others. Well, not verbally, mentally. I rarely think that it's my fault and then I end up hating myself for that later. I worry and think too much, and I voice my thoughts and worries and fears which I imagine annoys people a lot.

When I try to make people feel better, I sometimes accidentally make them feel worse Sometimes I don't think when I speak and I'm not very perceptive. I have a hard time admitting that I'm wrong. And I'm too stubborn.

I don't have an opinion. When given 2 choices I just can't choose, because *gasp* I think too much. Decisive people, you rock And when I am angry I direct my anger to the people I love most — my family and friends, and they don't deserve that. I also go to 2 different extremes — I'm both too cynical and too naive for my own good.

Hmmm... That's probably not even all of it. Sometimes, I'm not a very great person, am I ...