View Single Post
Old 2011-05-31, 18:53   Link #668
ion475
にこにこにー

Quote:
Seriously, this episode, and in restrospective, much of this anime felt too much compressed and rushed. I felt exactly what I feel when i watch Hidan no Aria anime, they try to compress too much material in every episode that in the end watcher only get the impression: "Shitty show", and you can only see how awesome some works are reading the original work. I think that also happened to Zero no Tsukaima but way worse, JC staff destroyed the poor show, and it's an awesome work ;-;
[Off topic]I'm one of those that almost stop watching Hidan no Aria if not for Kugimiya...guess time for me to start reading the novel instead of relying on anime adaptation (for Aria of course, I've finished Oreimo already...)[/Off topic]

On topic, though, knowing that they only have one chapter to be adapt (Okay, one and maybe 10 sentences from end of Chapter 3, which could have been easily thrown in Ep. 14...) and they still have to rush it. At least they stay mostly loyal, that I appreciate...

Of course, nothing quite beat the manga pacing, 20+ chapters in and they're still at Ch. 2. AND they're making a spinoff as well...
ion475 is offline   Reply With Quote