Thread: Licensed The Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-29, 17:12   Link #1189
AcroDave
Go Chrome or Go Home

Awwww hell yeah, the plot is finally getting back on track! Old guys bickering, Sera in sensei mode, Sera in detective mode, emo Jinie in the rain... it's all good.

Interesting side-plot about homeless guy / ki expert acting suspicious. Figured that guy was being straight, but I guess we'll see. Would have really liked an explanation of how the temporary pill could restore his Ki....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I wonder how the situation will continue, especially with regard to Jinie since it seems she think that nobody cares about her (when we saw that at least someone cares about her coff Shioon coff ).
Well he was thinking about if he can actually trust her... I still don't get the impression he actually *cares* about her. Sadly, the only one he seems to care about is his master

Can someone who understands the plot explain why Sera is helping Shioon? Maybe it's the dodgy translation, but I never really understood why she tried to kill him, then her subordinates tried to kill him, and now she's trying to help him.
AcroDave is offline   Reply With Quote