View Single Post
Old 2013-04-01, 05:02   Link #108
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Basically, no need to collect pirate parts, no more class collecting... Gold and Silver trophies are not that impossible anymore, considering some people already unlocked them.
>No need to collect pirate parts
Quote:
Well, finally got to the postgame. Shura/LoC unlocks instantly and can be toggled through the cheat shop
I-is there a god in this world...? Cause I literally see them now

Quote:
- New addition: Cheat Shop. Here you can lower and increase your %gain of things like Hell, Experience, Weapon Mastery, Mana. They all start at 100%, you lower some to gain extra points to increase others. For example, you can put it at 80%Hell gain and 120%Mana gain. The "stronger enemies" and "weaker enemies" function was also moved to this shop, you no longer need to pass bills for it, you can change it at will here. It also appears to have other extra functions like influencing the Item World (which is now called the Item Sea, read the same way in Japanese but with a different Kanji) and control over the Support Attacks and Cover functions.
I don't know about this.. if for example I'm sacrificing my mana gain for exp, it'll increase the time for grinding. Though it depends on how fast the grinding will be in this game If it's like usual, a couple of extra minutes won't be a problem though.

Quote:
- New addition: "Promotion". When resurrecting, you now have the option to keep your level and rank up as long as it's within the same species (or so I understand). So basically, you can rank up your generics without them going back to Level 1 as long as you're not changing them, say, from a Warrior to an Archer. [I love this so much]
O.M.G

Quote:
- The item bag and storehouse have been merged. You can now carry up to 999 items.
WOOAAAH

Quote:
- New addition: Fists now have an ability to perform "combos" to make up for their lower damage in comparison to other weapons. When attacking regularly, there's a chance that you'll attack up to six times.

- New addition: Guns now have distance-dependant damage. The closer an enemy is, the more damage they deal.

- New addition: Staff attacks are now Int-dependant and have +2 range.

- You can now freely choose where to throw (similar to a bow's range), instead of having to perfect the ultimate skill of diagonal throwing.
That's pretty cool

And they seem to fix the defense stats in this game too. Holy.shit.

..and other bunch of stuffs but it's all fantastic! Can't wait to play the game
That was cruel

Last edited by Von Himmel; 2013-04-01 at 05:17.
Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote