View Single Post
Old 2009-09-04, 12:23   Link #40
BashZeStampeedo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
At the first part of this episode, Horo pretty much described every human male that has ever existed that ever tried their hands at romance. That was absolute win.
Win yes, but I think Lawrence wasn't intending his words as she interpreted them. He seemed embarrassed and upset that she read them that way. I get the vibe that his real intent is misinterpreted by her because he's not eloquent enough to say it properly.. not because her interpretation was correct. I also get the vibe that he's really angry at himself for being so inept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
The middle of the episode tells me that both are inching closer to the truth and location of Horo's homeland, yet the subtle awkwardness of their relationship as capitalized by the hesitation of taking Horo's hand proves there is still much ground to be covered. Even then, Lawrence's words of comfort to Horo's fears was a sure sign of wise manliness.
It seems to me that Lawrence is avoiding the sex for her sake, because he clearly wants to jump her bones. It does seem like he's struggling to decide on whether to just go for it, or whether he'll hurt her more in the long run by doing so. She seems scared about his abstinence, and I can guess it's because she doesn't know how else to take their relationship to the next level.